egeplast Macroduct Multi-M, -S and –L
Pipe bundle system made of egeplast Macroducts
egeplast Macroduct Multi pipes are an assembly of several cable protection pipes from the egeplast Macroduct Mono range joined to make a composite pipe. This consists of several pipes with the same or different dimensions, which can be assembled according to user requirements.
- Wide range of colours: The basic pipe is black and can be supplied with a coloured outer layer and/or stripes.
- Various bundles possible: with sheathing (-M), back-to-back Joint (-S) or loosely wound (-L).
– available as inliner or direct buried
– single pipes are manufactured according to given standards
– labelling of the inner pipe as well as various colours possible
At a glance
Multi-M: A polyolefin sheathing secures the Macroducts.
Multi-S: The Macroducts are joined using a back-to-back joint
Multi-L: Several Macroducts will be wound up loosely together.
Protection of telecommunication cables (e.g. copper or fibre optic cables)
Network operators | Construction companies
Inliner version: 32 to 40 mm; 3-way and 4-way
Direct buried version: 32 – 50 mm; 2-way to 4-way
Plug-in connections, clamped and screw-in connections
Following DIN 8074 (PE 100), according to DIN 16874, according to DIN 16876
Bundles of max. 5 Mono pipes
Product Structure | Installation techniques
- Bundling of several cable conduits
- Plug-in and screw connections
- open trench installation in sandbed
- insertion in cable protection pipes / conduit tiles(Multi -M)