Our company is located at Greven, in Westphalia, very close to the city of Münster. With a population of around 280,000, Münster is Westphalia’s central focus for services and the main economic and industrial centre in the Münsterland region. M?nster is the seat of numerous institutions and educational facilities, with a number of colleges and one of Germany’s largest universities, and also an important conference and congress city, with a high standard of cultural and leisure facilities and activities.
Enter Robert-Bosch-Strasse 7, Greven-Reckenfeld on your navigation system.
Travelling by car (Autobahn A30):
- Leave Autobahn A30 at the “Rheine-Nord*” exit and take the B 70 toward Emsdetten/Rheine. In Rheine follow the signs to the B 481 toward Münster through Emsdetten.
- About 3 km after passing the “Leaving Emsdetten” sign, turn right into the “Industriepark Greven-Reckenfeld”.
- The entrance to the egeplast site is on the left in 150 m.
Travelling by car (Autobahn A1):
- Leave Autobahn A 1, coming from the south at the “Greven/Emsdetten/Rheine**” exit or (coming from the north), at the “Greven, Nordwalde, Telgte, Münster Ost” exit.
- After around 12 km 5th traffic lights turn left into “Industriepark Greven-Reckenfeld”.
- The entrance to the egeplast plant is on the left after 150 m
Travelling by rail: Hauptbahnhof Greven
Travelling by air: Airport Münster/Osnabrück (FMO)
|Download route pdf|
|Hotels near egeplast|